Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Public School
I was not shocked at the familiar sights and sounds known to a public school. I was told when he stopped school that all parents were going to be required to be finger printed if they wanted to help in the classroom this year. So, I will go down and get fingerprinted; I do have to say that the school does not even keep up with its current employees to make sure they are all cross checked for school work. I do not see anyway that every parent is going to be cross checked. Plus, what does the school really think they are going to be accomplishing from getting so many fingerprints. I think the aim is safety but really they can't even get employees that are safe so to me, my opinion is that they are taking an unfair advantage of parents. The parents who want to participate in their child's life will get fingerprinted and the other parents won't. So, the parents who already are wanting to make their child's life good will agree to unlawful invasion of privacy and the parents who don't care will continue to not care. I don't see how this benefits anyone, but to give the school district the information about which families care about their children. I don't think public school pays for itself the way they constantly try to parent my children without regard to any of my personal input. No, I think having one son in public school is enough. The alps program is the only reason he is in public school. My other children will not go to public school unless they qualify for the alps program and when the district politics gets to the point where I can't stand to have them even in the public schools best program I will take them all out. Even as a child I did not like the way public school were run. I am not sure why I forgot about how they treat children like cattle. I don't like the schools any more today than I did thirty years ago. I don't know why I thought having my own children in public school would be a good idea. I have had a good refresher course. The teachers that teach in the alps program are wonderful despite the districts rules and regulations. Today, my sons teacher said she is required to teach the core curriculum and the alps curriculum soon no good teacher will want to teach at all. Requiring so much from over worked teachers is over the top in my opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment